From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crank or cranks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crank may refer to:
- Crank (mechanism), in mechanical engineering, a bent portion of an axle or shaft, or an arm keyed at right angles to the end of a shaft, by which motion is imparted to or received from it
- Crankset, the component of a bicycle drivetrain that converts the reciprocating motion of the rider's legs into rotational motion
- Crankshaft, the part of a piston engine which translates reciprocating linear piston motion into rotation
- Crank (film), a 2006 film starring Jason Statham
- Crank: High Voltage, the 2009 sequel
- Crank (Hoodoo Gurus album), 1994
- Crank (novel), a 2004 book written by Ellen Hopkins
- "Crank" (song), a 1993 song by the alternative rock band Catherine Wheel
- Crank (The Almighty album), the fourth studio album released by Scottish heavy metal band The Almighty
- Crank! A Record Company, a record label that released albums by indie bands Mineral, The Gloria Record, and Bright Eyes
- Crank (person), a pejorative term used for a person who holds an unshakable belief that most of his or her contemporaries consider to be false.
- Prank call or crank call, a false telephone call
- Crank, slang term for powdered substituted amphetamines, especially methamphetamine
- Cranks (restaurant), a chain of English wholefood vegetarian restaurants
- Crank (surname), a surname, notable people with the surname see there
- Crank conjecture, a term coined by Freeman Dyson to explain congruence patterns in integer partitions
- Crank of a partition, of a partition of an integer is a certain integer associated with the partition
- All pages beginning with "Crank"
- All pages with titles containing "Crank"
- Cranky (disambiguation)
- Krank (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.