Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cranmer is an English surname.
Notable people with the surname include:
- Thomas Cranmer (1489–1556), leader of the English Reformation and Archbishop of Canterbury during the reigns of Henry VIII and Edward VI
- Peter Cranmer (1914–1994), English cricketer
- Craig Cranmer (born 1968), Scottish footballer
- Emma Amelia Cranmer (1858–1937), American reformer, suffragist, writer
- Kyle Cranmer (born 1977), American particle physicist
- Scotty Cranmer (born 1987), American BMX rider
- Margarete Cranmer (d. c. 1571), second wife of the reformation Archbishop of Canterbury, Thomas Cranmer
- Michael Cranmer (born 1989), South Australian cricketer
- Paul Cranmer (born 1969), Canadian football player
- Bob Cranmer (born 1956), former American politician from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Other notable people:
- Francis Cranmer Penrose (1817–1903), British architect, archaeologist, and astronomer
- Martha Cranmer Oliver (1834–1880), English actress