From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crap may refer to:
The acronym CRAP may refer to:
- Commandos de recherche et d'action en profondeur, the former name of France's Commando Parachute Group.
- "Contrast, repetition, alignment, and proximity", basic principles of visual design.
- "Create, retrieve, alter and purge", database actions more commonly known as create, read, update and delete.
- Crap Grisch, a mountain in the Lepontine Alps, situated near Vals in the canton of Graubünden in Switzerland
- Crap la Pala, a mountain in the Lenzerheide region in the Swiss Alps
- Crap Masegn, a mountain in the Glarus Alps, located near Flims in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Crap Mats, a mountain in the Glarus Alps, located near Flims in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Crap Sogn Gion, a mountain in the Glarus Alps, located near Flims in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Andreas Crap, guitarist and co-founder of the German Industrial metal band OOMPH!
- Thomas Crapper (1836–1910), London plumber who invented the ballcock
- Crapflooding, the practice of disrupting online media
- Feces, waste product of an animal's digestive system
- Shit, a word with a similar meaning
- Craps, a casino dice game
- Crapo (disambiguation)
- Krap, musical instrument
- Krapp (surname)
- All pages beginning with "Crap"
- All pages with titles containing Crap
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.