Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crap may refer to:
The acronym CRAP may refer to:
- Commandos de recherche et d'action en profondeur, the former name of France's Commando Parachute Group.
- "Contrast, repetition, alignment, and proximity", basic principles of visual design.
- "Create, retrieve, alter and purge", database actions more commonly known as create, read, update and delete.
- Crap Grisch, a mountain in the Lepontine Alps, situated near Vals in the canton of Graubünden in Switzerland
- Crap la Pala, a mountain in the Lenzerheide region in the Swiss Alps
- Crap Masegn, a mountain in the Glarus Alps, located near Flims in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Crap Mats, a mountain in the Glarus Alps, located near Flims in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Crap Sogn Gion, a mountain in the Glarus Alps, located near Flims in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Andreas Crap, guitarist and co-founder of the German Industrial metal band OOMPH!
- Thomas Crapper (1836–1910), London plumber who invented the ballcock
- Crapflooding, the practice of disrupting online media
- Feces, waste product of an animal's digestive system
- Shit, a vulgar word with a similar meaning
- Craps, a casino dice game
- Crapo (disambiguation)
- Krap, musical instrument
- Krapp (surname)
- All pages beginning with "Crap"
- All pages with a title containing Crap
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.