Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crash course in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crash course is an educational course presented over a very short period of time. Crash Course may also refer to:
Television and movies
- Crash Course (film), a 1988 made-for-television film directed by Oz Scott
- Crash Course (game show), a 2009 game show
- Crash Course (YouTube), a 2012 educational program launched by the VlogBrothers
- Richard Hammond's Crash Course, a 2012 BBC America television show
- "Crash Course", the 72nd episode of Code Lyoko
- Crash Course, a campaign in the video game Left 4 Dead
- Doritos Crash Course, a 2010 Xbox Live Arcade video game
- Crash Course in Science, a post punk band formed in 1979 in Philadelphia
- The Crash Course: The Unsustainable Future Of Our Economy, Energy, And Environment, a 2011 book by Christopher Martenson
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crash Course.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.