Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crater may refer to:
- Impact crater, a depression caused by two celestial bodies impacting each other, such as a meteorite hitting a planet
- Explosion crater, a hole formed in the ground produced by an explosion near or below the surface
- Subsidence crater, a depression from an underground (usually nuclear) explosion
- Pit crater, a crater that forms through sinking of the surface and not as a vent for lava
- Volcanic crater, a roughly circular depression in the ground caused by volcanic activity
- Crati or Crater, a river of southern Italy
- Crater, California, U.S.
- Crater (Aden), a district of the Aden Governorate, Yemen
- Crater (constellation)
- The Crater (novel) an 1847 novel by James Fenimore Cooper
- Joseph F. Crater (fl. 1889–1930), New York judge who disappeared in 1930
- Crater lake (disambiguation)
- Cratering (disambiguation)
- Krater, a Greek vessel used to mix wine and water (the original meaning)
- Machtesh, a crater-like formation created by erosion
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.