|Look up crawler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crawler may refer to:
A robotic pipeline crawler developed by Röntgen Systems in 2014 that would crawl on the upward most tangent of a pipeline to scan for corrosion using primarily X-ray energy sources and digital detectors to provide live scanning data and video.
- Bottom crawler, an underwater exploration and recovery vehicle
- Crawler (band), a British rock band
- Crawler Crane a tracked crane
- Crawler, a person who crawls along the ground
- Crawler-transporter, a large tracked vehicle used by NASA to transport spacecraft
- Web crawler, a computer program that gathers and categorizes information on the World Wide Web
- Crawler, a fictional creature in the game, World of Warcraft
- Crawler, a fictional creature in the Fable III
- Crawler, a fictional creature in the movie, The Descent
- Nightcrawler (Lumbricus terrestris), an annelid worm also called "common earthworm" and "dew worm"
- Crawl (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crawler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.