Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crawlspace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crawlspace may refer to:
- Crawl space (basement), a basement someone cannot stand up in
- Crawlspace (1972 film), a television film|made-for-television movie starring Arthur Kennedy
- Crawlspace (1986 film), a horror/thriller film starring Klaus Kinski
- Crawlspace (2004 film), an animated short film by Peter Sved
- Crawlspace (2012 film), an Australian science fiction film directed by Justin Dix
- Crawlspace (2013 film), an American horror/thriller film directed by Josh Stolberg
- Crawlspace (band), an Australian rock band
- "Crawl Space" (Bob's Burgers), an episode of the TV series Bob's Burgers
- "Crawl Space" (Breaking Bad), an episode of the TV series Breaking Bad
- Sevendust, an American hard rock band formerly known as Crawlspace
- "Crawlspace", a song by The Beastie Boys from To the 5 Boroughs
- "Crawl Space" the first story arc in the comic series XXXombies written by Rick Remender, Tony Moore and Kieron Dwyer
- "Crawlspace" was the original name of "The Space" which is a children's programing block on TVOKids portion of TV Ontario.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crawlspace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.