This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Craze Digital, also known as Craze Productions, is a digital film and music distributor and independent record label based in London and founded in 2004 by Sam Kleinman (former manager of the European "BCM" records). "Craze" officially distributed Hip hop albums of some of the genre's leading artists - Rev Run, Warren G, Usher and others. As of November 2016, the company have almost 3,000 videos uploaded on DailyMotion, none of which have any notices linking them to their copyright owners. Between 2009 and July 2011 Craze’s 2,000-odd YouTube uploads were seen by a large number of people, prior to having their channels closed down.
In July 2011, Craze Productions sued YouTube/Google in the Los Angeles Superior Court concerning payment of advertising revenues, asking for over $2 million in potentially unpaid monies. In September 2011 the lawsuit was dismissed. Numerous smaller claims by Craze against individuals have been similarly unsuccessful.
In December 2013 and January 2017, Craze illegally distributed the back catalogue of American R&B singer Aaliyah onto digital download and streaming services, including the iTunes Store and Spotify.
Below is a list of some artists Craze have distributed digitally.
Termination of YouTube Channels
By July 2011 three of Craze's YouTube channels, including Get Me Horror  and Classic Movies Online ("Craze Classics"), had been terminated citing that the accounts had "been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's Copyright Policy."
As of January 2017, Craze Digital has a number of active YouTube channels.
- Official Website
- iMovies Box, a website of Craze Productions
- Online Movies Box, a website of Craze Productions
-  An article about Craze Digital on "Music Tank"
-  Rev Run signs to Craze Digital - Billboard
-  An article about Craze Digital on "Alondon"
-  An article about "Craze Digital" on AOL
- Craze Productions portfolio on Center for Israeli Innovations website
-  Craze Digital team in Rev Run's MTV show
- Courthouse News article with specific numbers of YouTube views http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/07/18/38230.htm
- Courthouse News article regarding lawsuit http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/07/18/38230.htm
- Los Angeles superior Court case number BC465409 available at http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilcasesummary/index.asp
- Get Me Horror termination notice. https://www.youtube.com/user/getmehorror
- Classic Movies Online termination notice. https://www.youtube.com/user/crazeclassics
- Craze Digital Movies termination notice. https://www.youtube.com/user/crazedigitalmovies
- Get Me Horror termination notice (accessed 6/15/2011). https://www.youtube.com/user/getmehorror
- Classic Movies Online termination notice (accessed 6/8/2011). https://www.youtube.com/user/crazeclassics