Crazy Boy during a press conference
March 30, 1978 |
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Crazy Boy|
|Billed height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Billed weight||86 kg (190 lb)|
|Trained by||Rey Cuervo
Crazy Boy (born March 30, 1978) is a Mexican professional wrestler who is best known in Lucha Libre. He currently works for Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide (AAA) in Mexico. Crazy Boy is the first cousin of Super Crazy.
- 1 Biography
- 2 In wrestling
- 3 Championships and accomplishments
- 4 Notes
- 5 References
- 6 External links
International Wrestling Revolution Group (1997-2006)
Around the turn of the millennium, Crazy Boy worked extensively in Naucalpan, Mexico State, for the then recently created International Wrestling Revolution Group (IWRG). In IWRG he formed a "suicidal" trio with Star Boy and Súper Boy who all used a high flying, high risk wrestling style.
Consejo Mundial De Lucha Libre (2006)
Crazy Boy's stint in CMLL ended in a messy way, with Crazy pulling himself out from an Arena Mexico show (which would have been his first CMLL one there), claiming an injury from a just completed Japanese tour, only to show up as surprise in AAA days later
Asistencia Asesoria y Adminitracion (2007-Present)
He won the AAA promoted "Campeonato National de Atomico" (4 man tag team championship), along with Juventud Guerrera, Joe Lider and Psicosis II. After Psicosis II's betrayal costing the Mexican Powers' their titles, Extreme Tiger was brought in as a replacement. Tiger has left the group since to join Halloween's new group, as it remains Crazy Boy, Joe Lider, and Juventud Guerrera. Along with Joe Lider and Juventud Guerrera, the group traveled to Japan to compete in Pro Wrestling Noah's TripleSEM, where they were victorious. Crazy Boy and Joe Lider thought still remain AAA World Tag Team Championship.
Joe Lider broke off his connection to Mexican Powers, losing his and Crazy Boy's AAA World Tag Team Championship to the Halloween and Extreme Tiger. After Lider's leave, Crazy Boy, Juventud Guerrera, and Ultimo Gladiador continued as the Mexican Powers, while Lider formed a new group with Psicosis. When Juventud departed, Crazy Boy and Ultimo Gladiador continued to compete as a two-man tag team. Some months after Dr. Wagner, Jr. joined AAA, Ultimo Gladiador became a part of the Wagnermaniacos faction, leaving Crazy Boy on his own.
Desatre Total Ulviolent(2004-Present)
In 2004, Crazy Boy founded his own wrestling organisation, Desastre Total Ultraviolento. On September 27, 2007, he teamed with El Generico to defeat Zema ion and Extreme Tiger. On November 16, 2007, Crazy Boy defeated Zema Ion and Extreme Tiger in a three way Light Tube match.
Championships and accomplishments
- Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide
- Xtreme Latin American Wrestling
- XLAW Extreme Junior Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Other titles
- NWG Extreme Championship (1 time)
Luchas de Apuestas record
|Winner (wager)||Loser (wager)||Location||Event||Date||Notes|
|Crazy Boy (mask)||Poder Gitano (mask)||Unknown||Live event||Unknown|
|Crazy Boy (mask)||Genesis (mask)||Unknown||Live event||Unknown|
|Crazy Boy (mask)||Pirata Morgan Jr. (hair)||Tulancingo, Hidalgo||Live event||December 16, 2001||[Note 1]|
|Crazy Boy (mask)||Katsumi Kanai (hair)||Tulancingo, Hidalgo||Live event||May 5, 2002|
|Crazy Boy (mask)||Pirata Morgan Jr. (hair)||Tulancingo, Hidalgo||Live event||June 8, 2003|
|Crazy Boy (mask)||Dakota (hair)||Reynosa, Tamaulipas||Live event||September 21, 2004|
|Psicosis II and Crazy Boy (masks)||Perversos de Panama I and II (masks)||Torreón, Coahuila||Live event||September 1, 2006||[Note 2]|
- This was a triangle match that also included Brazo de Plata, Jr.
- This was a triangle tag team match that also included Dralion and Nightmare.
- "Pro Wrestling Illustrated 500 – 2008: 325 Crazy Boy". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States: Sports and Entertainment publications. August 2008. p. 113. October 2008.
- "Caída Extra". SuperLuchas (in Spanish). July 12, 2010. issue 372.
- Cano Vela, Eduardo (June 11, 2013). "AAA #TripleManíaXXI (Cobertura y Resultados 16 de junio de 2013) – El Hijo del Perro Aguayo vs. Cibernético por las Cabelleras – Blue Demon, Jr. vs. El Mesías por el Campeonato Latinoamericano". SuperLuchas (in Spanish). Retrieved June 16, 2013.
- "A.A.A. World Tag Team Title". Puroresu Dojo. 2003.
- "National Atomicos Title". Puroresu Dojo. 2003.