Crazy Making Tour
|Tour by Switchfoot
|Associated album||Oh! Gravity. and Approaching Normal|
|No. of shows||21|
The Crazy Making Tour was a 2009 summer tour which featured the alternative rock bands Switchfoot and Blue October co-headlining. The tour was first announced on Blue October's Myspace profile and Switchfoot's Twitter feed. Supporting acts for the tour were Longwave and Ours. Each band's set varied by location. Some shows had one playing significantly longer, but others had the time split equally.
The tour dates were first announced May 28 on both band's respective websites and profiles.
The tour spanned two months in the summer, and began in Council Bluffs, Iowa and concluded in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. The sizes of the shows varied, with the bands mostly playing in mid-sized to large auditoriums, theaters, and rock clubs.
Pre-sale for the shows began on June 1, available exclusively to Switchfoot and Blue October fans. Sales to the general public went live June 5. Prices were relatively affordable, with general admissions tickets going for an average of $33 each.
-  – Published May 26, 2009 (retrieved May 27, 2009)
- Switchfoot/Blue October Tour to be called "Crazy Making Tour" – Published May 27, 2009 (retrieved May 27, 2009)
- Switchfoot/Blue October Crazy Making Tour Dates; Andy Barron submitting "Hello Hurricane" art today! – Published May 28, 2009 (retrieved June 9, 2009)
- Music Today Archived 2009-06-08 at the Wayback Machine.
- Livenation Archived 2009-06-12 at the Wayback Machine.