Crazy Moon (film)
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Allan Eastman|
|Produced by||Franco Battista
|Written by||Tom Berry
|Music by||Lou Forestieri|
|Edited by||Franco Battista|
Crazy Moon is a 1987 film written by Tom Berry and Stefan Wodoslawsky, directed by Allan Eastman, starring Kiefer Sutherland and Vanessa Vaughan. The film is built around the mannequin with melodies of Tommy Dorsey. Brooks sits on the motorcycle with wind which does not matter in front of the love with Montreal.
Crazy Moon is rated PG-13 (Special Parental Guidance Suggested for Those Younger Than 13). There is some drug use and some blunt tips on seduction. Fear of Sinking CRAZY MOON, directed by Allan Eastman; written by Tom Berry and Stefan Wodoslawsky; director of photography, Savas Kalogeras; edited by Franco Battista; music by Lou Forestieri; art director, Guy Lalande; produced by Mr. Berry and Mr. Wodoslawsky; presented by Miramax Films. At the Festival, 6 West 57th Street.Crazy Moon
Brooks is a rich but slightly odd teenager who has various adventures as his older brother leading him astray. His life changed after he met a girl Anne who is hearing impaired. One day they met while Brooks is stealing a mannequin from a clothes store where she works as a clerk.Then he falls in love with Anne. The story follows their relationship as each of them learn from the others strengths and weaknesses.Ridiculous deeds under Crazy Moon
- Kiefer Sutherland as Brooks
In the 1980s and 1990s, Sutherland ran with the young Hollywood "brat pack," enjoying roles in ensemble pictures like Young Guns (1988) and The Three Musketeers (1993)
The son of iconic Canadian actor Donald Sutherland and actress Shirley Douglas, Kiefer Sutherland is an acclaimed actor in his own right. He has received numerous awards, including an American Golden Globe (courtesy Kiefer Sutherland).
Kiefer Sutherland, actor, director (b at London, England, 21 December 1966 as Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland). As the son of iconic Canadian actor Donald Sutherland and actress Shirley Douglas, Kiefer Sutherland's pursuit of an acting career seemed inevitable. Though he made his starring debut at age 18 in the GENIE-AWARD winning The Bay Boy (1984), he has gone on to play a diverse repertoire of character parts in mainstream Hollywood films rather than assuming the mantle of Canadian content champion.Kiefer Sutherland
- Vanessa Vaughan as Anne
- Peter Spence as Cleveland
- Ken Pogue as Alec
- Eve Napier as Mimi
- Sean McCann as Anne's Father
Sean McCann, actor (born at Windsor, Ont 24 Sep 1935). Sean McCann is a character actor who has appeared on stage and in more than 150 films and television shows in Canada and the US.
He grew up and went to school in Windsor and studied at the University of Western Ontario to be a priest; however, he turned to acting instead and began appearing in small parts in Canadian films such as A Quiet Day in Belfast (1974), The Far Shore (1976), Three-Card Monte (1978) and Louise Malle's Oscar-nominated Atlantic City (1980). Sean McCann
- https://search.proquest.com/canadiannewsmajor/docview/239077237/C8BFE94C8B75409EPQ/4?accountid=14701 Setting, not substance stands out in Crazy Moon: [FINAL Edition] Baele, Nancy. The Ottawa Citizen; Ottawa, Ont. [Ottawa, Ont]12 Sep 1987: C5
- Film: 'Crazy Moon' By CARYN JAMES. New York Times (1923-Current file); New York, N.Y. [New York, N.Y]08 Feb 1988: C18.
- Ridiculous deeds under Crazy Moon: [SU2 Edition] Ron Base Toronto Star. Toronto Star; Toronto, Ont. [Toronto, Ont]01 Feb 1987: E3.
- Gwen Riis Howard "Kiefer Sutherland" The Canadian Encyclopedia. Eds. . Toronto: Historica Canada, 2012. Web. 1 Apr. 2018.
- Wyndham Wise "Sean McCann" The Canadian Encyclopedia. Eds. . Toronto: Historica Canada, 2011. Web. 2 Apr. 2018.
|This article about a 1980s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|