|Revised Romanization||Gidarida michyeo|
|Directed by||Ryu Seung-jin|
|Produced by||Oh Ki-min |
|Written by||Ryu Seung-jin|
|Starring||Son Tae-young |
|Music by||Kim Jun-seok|
|Edited by||Shin Cheol |
|Distributed by||Cinema Service|
In South Korea, all men in their early twenties have to serve two years of mandatory military service, and many young couples find themselves asking, "Do we stay together…or break up?" If they stay together, will their love survive the two-year separation? The movies look at four couples as they explore these questions and "go crazy while waiting" to be reunited with their lovers.
Hyo-jeong is dating the much-younger Won-jae when he leaves for military service, and his visits home put a strain on her wallet. Bo-ram has a crush on bandmate Min-cheol, who ignores her in favor of Han-na. Jin-ah and Eun-seok are the perfect, cutesy couple, but telling his best friend to take care of her turns out to be Eun-seok's mistake. High school student Bi-ang's reaction to live-in boyfriend Heo Wook's departure is to go out and find a replacement - innocent college student Ho Sin.
- Son Tae-young ... Kim Hyo-jeong
- Jang Keun-suk ... Park Won-jae
- Jang Hee-jin ... Nam Bo-ram
- Danny Ahn ... Seo Min-cheol
- Yoo In-young ... Kang Jin-ah
- Kim San-ho ... Jeong Eun-seok
- Han Yeo-reum ... Jo Bi-ang
- Woo Seung-min ... Heo Wook
- Seo Min-woo ... Ho Sin
- Lee Young-jin ... Han-na
- Kim Tae-hyun ... Jae-hyun
- Yang, Sung-jin (20 December 2007). "MOVIE REVIEW: 24 Months sheds light on conscription". The Korea Herald via Hancinema. Retrieved 2013-05-01.
- Yoon, Susan (2 May 2008). "DVD Review: A look at the girls' side of gundae". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2013-05-01.
- Han, Sang-hee (1 January 2008). "Ex-G.O.D. members Fly High on Screen". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-05-01.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20090907062608/http://www.crazy4wait.co.kr/ (in Korean)
- Crazy Waiting at the Korean Movie Database
- Crazy Waiting on IMDb
- The Longest 24 Months at HanCinema
- Crazy for Wait at Naver (in Korean)
|This South Korean film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|