Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up creamer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creamer may refer to:
- David S. Creamer (1858–1946) was an Ohio politician. He was state treasurer from 1909–1913 and state fire marshal
- George Creamer (1855–1886), American Major League Baseball second baseman from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Henry Creamer (1879–1930), American popular song lyricist, and part of the songwriting team of Creamer & Layton
- John Creamer (born ?), an international disc jockey; see John Creamer & Stephane K
- Lucy Creamer (born 1971), Champion rock climber
- Marvin Creamer (born 1916), former college professor and amateur American sailor noted for having sailed around the globe without the aid of navigational instruments
- Matthew Creamer (born ?), award-winning American journalist who reports on marketing, advertising, media, and pop culture and is an editor-at-large at Advertising Age magazine
- Paula Creamer (born 1986), American golfer
- Peter Creamer (born 1953), English former professional footballer who played as a defender
- Pierre Creamer (born 1944), former Canadian ice hockey coach
- Robert Creamer (1922-2012), American journalist and author
- Robert Creamer (political consultant) (born 1947), American political consultant
- Thomas J. Creamer (1843-1914), American politician
- Timothy Creamer (born 1959), NASA astronaut and a Colonel in the United States Army
- William W. Creamer (1916–1942), United States Navy officer and Navy Cross recipient
- Nicoll Creamer (2004-Actualidad), Lima Perú.
Foods and beverages
- Non-dairy creamer, a cream substitute used with coffee or tea
- Creamer potato, a subtype of potato cultivar
Cups and crockery
- Creamer (vessel), a small pitcher or jug designed for holding cream or milk
- "Creamer", a derogatory term derived from "cream cracker", rhyming slang for "knacker", sometimes used in Ireland for members of the Irish Traveller community and for chavs
- Creamer, defined by Black's Law Dictionary (1979, fifth edition) as "a foreign merchant, but generally taken for one who has a stall at a fair or market."
- "Creamer (Radio is Dead)", a song by Limp Bizkit on their 2003 album Results May Vary
- "Non-Dairy Creamer", a single by Third Eye Blind from the EP Red Star
- USS Creamer (DE-308), a United States Navy destroyer escort launched in 1944 but never completed
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creamer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.