From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up creamer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creamer may refer to:
- David S. Creamer (1858–1946) was an Ohio politician. He was state treasurer from 1909–1913 and state fire marshal
- George Creamer (1855–1886), American Major League Baseball second baseman from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Henry Creamer (1879–1930), American popular song lyricist, and part of the songwriting team of Creamer & Layton
- John Creamer (born ?), an international disc jockey; see John Creamer & Stephane K
- Lucy Creamer (born 1971), Champion rock climber
- Marvin Creamer (born 1916), former college professor and amateur American sailor noted for having sailed around the globe without the aid of navigational instruments
- Matthew Creamer (born ?), award-winning American journalist who reports on marketing, advertising, media, and pop culture and is an editor-at-large at Advertising Age magazine
- Paula Creamer (born 1986), American golfer
- Peter Creamer (born 1953), English former professional footballer who played as a defender
- Pierre Creamer (born 1944), former Canadian ice hockey coach
- Robert Creamer (1922-2012), American journalist and author
- Robert Creamer (political consultant) (born 1947), American political consultant
- Thomas J. Creamer (1843-1914), American politician
- Timothy Creamer (born 1959), NASA astronaut and a Colonel in the United States Army
- William W. Creamer (1916–1942), United States Navy officer and Navy Cross recipient
- Nicoll Creamer (2004-Actualidad), Lima Perú.
Foods and beverages
- Non-dairy creamer, a cream substitute used with coffee or tea
- Creamer potato, a subtype of potato cultivar
Cups and crockery
- Creamer (vessel), a small pitcher or jug designed for holding cream or milk
- "Creamer", a derogatory term derived from "cream cracker", rhyming slang for "knacker", sometimes used in Ireland for members of the Irish Traveller community and for chavs
- Creamer, defined by Black's Law Dictionary (1979, fifth edition) as "a foreign merchant, but generally taken for one who has a stall at a fair or market."
- "Creamer (Radio is Dead)", a song by Limp Bizkit on their 2003 album Results May Vary
- "Non-Dairy Creamer", a single by Third Eye Blind from the EP Red Star
- USS Creamer (DE-308), a United States Navy destroyer escort launched in 1944 but never completed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creamer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.