Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crease in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crease may refer to:
- A line (geometry) or mark made by folding or doubling any pliable substance
- Crease (band), American hard rock band that formed in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in 1994
- Crease pattern, origami diagram type that consists of all or most of the creases in the final model
- Crease Range, mountain range in northernwestern British Columbia, Canada
- Skin crease, areas of skin where it folds
- Crease (cricket), area demarcated by white lines painted or chalked on the field of play
- Crease (hockey), volume of space in an ice rink directly in front of the goalie net, indicated by painted red lines on the rink surface
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crease.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.