Creation of the world
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Creation of the world may refer to:
- Formation and evolution of the Solar System
- Cosmogony, any theory about the creation of the universe
- Creation myth, any symbolic narrative of how the earth or the universe came to exist
- Dating creation, an attempt to estimate the age of the earth or universe based on any such myth
- Creation of the World (Raphael), a 1516 mosaic
- La création du monde, a 1923 ballet composed by Darius Milhaud
- The Creation of the World and Other Business, a 1972 play by Arthur Miller
- Earth's Creation, a 1994 painting by Emily Kame Kngwarreye
- The Creation of the Universe, a 2008 album by Metal Machine Trio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creation of the world.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.