Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up creative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creative may refer to:
- Creativity, phenomenon whereby something new and valuable is created
- "Creative" (song), a 2008 song by Leon Jackson
- Creative class, a proposed socioeconomic class
- Creative destruction, an economic term
- Creative director, an occupation
- Creative industries, exchange of finance for rights in intellectual properties
- Creative nonfiction, a literary genre
- Creative writing, an original, non-technical writing or composition
- Creative Commons, an organization that deals with public copyright issues
- Creative Labs, a brand owned by Creative Technology
- Creative Technology, Singapore-based manufacturer of computer products
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.