|Look up creative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creative may refer to:
- Creative (noun), (person) A person who is paid to use their imaginative capital or creative craft skills to produce work within an advertising marketing communications or ancillary marketing services agency. Usually art director, conceptualiser, copywriter, or designer. * (plural) creatives
(object) Preceded by ‘the’, the physical output of aforementioned person.
- Creativity, phenomenon whereby something new and valuable is created
- Creative Technology, Singapore-based manufacturer of computer products
- Creative Labs, a brand owned by Creative Technology
- Creative Commons, an organization that deals with public copyright issues
- "Creative" (song), a 2008 song by Leon Jackson
- Creative industries, exchange of finance for rights in intellectual properties
- Creative destruction, an economical term AKA "Schumpeter's gale"
- Creative director
- Creative writing, an original, non-technical writing or composition
- Creative nonfiction, a literary genre
- Creative Nonfiction (magazine), a magazine specializing in nonfiction genre
- Creative class, a proposed socioeconomic class
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.