This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Free economic zone|
|Amgad Badar Shurrab (Managing Director)|
FCC was launched by Fujairah Media as an alternative to Dubai Media City, aims to attract regional and international broadcast TV and radio providers to Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates, while also providing creative media-related services.
The first phase of the development secured USD50 million.[when?] The free zone[disambiguation needed] will be a 200,000 m² complex and will be located alongside the Sheikh Khalifa Highway, in turn connecting it to the Emirates Road leading to Dubai. The first phase was completed in 2007.
The following types of licenses will be available in Fujairah Creative City:
- Management of broadcasting
- Marketing and Media Services
- Music and Entertainment
- Production/Post production/Filming
- Information Technology Services
- ArabianBusiness.com - Fujairah unveils ‘Creative City’
- Arab Wide Web - Sheikh Hamad’s “Quantum Leap” in UAE Media Landscape Unveiled[permanent dead link]
- Fujairah Media to mimic Dubai Media City, Gowealthy.com Archived 2007-09-27 at the Wayback Machine
- MEB Journal - Fujairah develops media city and to launch four TV channels
- Work set to commence on Fujairah's Creativity City media freezone, Gulf News Archived 2007-09-29 at the Wayback Machine
- "Setup Business in Fujairah Free Zone Creative City". www.dubaifreezone.org. Dubai Free Zone. 2015. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- Cherian, Vijaya (16 May 2007). "Fujairah to host 28 TV channels". ArabianBusiness.com. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
|This United Arab Emirates location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|