|Free Economic Zone|
United Arab Emirates
Creative City, launched by Fujairah Media as an alternative to Dubai Media City, aims to attract regional and international broadcast TV and radio providers to Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates, while also providing creative media-related services.
The first phase of the massive development has already secured US$50 million. The free zone will be a 200,000 m² complex and will be located alongside the Fujairah highway, in turn connecting it to the Emirates Road leading to Dubai. The first phase was completed in 2007.
Types of licenses available in Fujairah Creative City:
- Management of broadcasting
- Marketing and Media Services
- Music and Entertainment
- Production/Post production/Filming
- Information Technology Services
- ArabianBusiness.com - Fujairah unveils ‘Creative City’
- Arab Wide Web - Sheikh Hamad’s “Quantum Leap” in UAE Media Landscape Unveiled
- Gowealthy.com - Fujairah Media to mimic Dubai Media City
- MEB Journal - Fujairah develops media city and to launch four TV channels
- Gulf News - Work set to commence on Fujairah's Creativity City media freezone
- "Setup a company in fujairah creative city free zone".
- ArabianBusiness.com - Fujairah to host 28 TV channels
- Fujairah Media Group - Official website
|This United Arab Emirates location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|