Creative Control (disambiguation)
Creative Control may refer to:
- Artistic control, the authority to decide how a final media product will appear
- Creative Control (business), a New York-based online TV network
- Creative control (business), a Los Angeles-based music supervision company
- Creative Control TV, an online TV network
- Creative Control (film), a 2015 film directed by Benjamin Dickinson
- Don and Ron Harris, a professional wrestling tag team who used the stage name Creative Control
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creative Control.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.