|Founded||Tallinn, Estonia (2010)|
|Vladimir Funtikov (Co-founder)|
Sergei Panfilov (Co-founder)
Serhiy Slyeptsov (Co-founder)
Drag Racing: Bike Edition
Drag Racing 4x4
Drag Racing: Club Wars
Nitro Nation Stories
Fetty Wap: Nitro Nation Stories
Creative Mobile was founded in 2010 by 3 colleagues interested in making games for the Android market. The company quickly evolved into a leading game studio, consistently topping the Android and IOS game charts. Creative Mobile has never raised any funds and is still owned by the original founders.
In 2012 Creative Mobile was named 'Startup of the Year' in Estonia and a PocketGamer Top 50 Developer in 2013, 2014 and 2015. In 2014 Creative Mobile celebrated 200 million game installs on the Android platform.
Creative Mobile is an investor of Gamefounders, a gaming accelerator based in Tallinn, Estonia They also are an organizer of the GameDev Days Conference in cooperation with IGDA Estonia and the European Union European Regional Development Fund.
Games developed and published
Drag Racing was listed by the New York Times as one of the 'Best Android Gaming Apps of 2011', a 2012 Webby Award honoree in the category of Mobile Sites & Apps Games and is one of the most downloaded games on Google Play with over 100 million players worldwide. In 2015 Nitro Nation Stories was awarded 'Best Mobile Game' at the DevGamm conference in Hamburg. On April 26, 2016, it was announced that Creative Mobile and Moor Games were collaborating to release a mobile racing game featuring rapper Fetty Wap. The game is offshoot of mobile game Nitro Nation Stories.
|2010||Basketball Shots 3D||Android|
|Overkill: Space Shooter||Android|
|Drag Racing||Android , IOS|
|2012||Drag Racing: Bike Edition||Android , IOS|
|Clash of the Damned (Published)||Android|
|Drag Racing||Java ME|
|Drag Racing 4x4||Android|
|Clash of the Damned (Published)||Android , IOS|
|Mushroom Wars (Published)||Android|
|War of Tanks (Published)||Android|
|Basketball Shots 3D (Published)||IOS|
|Nitro Nation Online||Android|
|Road Smash (Published)||Android|
|Last Inua (Published)||IOS|
|Snowboard Run (Published)||Android|
|Zombie Harvest (Published)||Android|
|Pinball Fantasy HD (Published)||Android|
|War of Tanks: Clans (Published)||Android|
|Hamster Balls (Published)||Android, Facebook|
|Ambush! Tower Offense (Published)||Android|
|2015||Nitro Nation Stories||Android|
|Nitro Nation Online||IOS, Windows Phone, Samsung|
|Stickman Trials (Published)||Android, IOS|
|Drag Racing: Club Wars||Android|
|Fetty Wap: Nitro Nation Stories||Android, IOS|
|Pocket Tower: Skyscraper (Published)||Android, IOS|
|Cyberline Racing (Published)||Android|
|Trigger Time (Published)||Steam Greenlight|
Nitro Nation Online
|Nitro Nation Online|
Nitro Nation Online (alternatively referred to as Nitro Nation Racing) is a racing game for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Samsung devices. The game was first announced on September 17, 2013 as Beta preview. On April 3, 2014 the Beta was completed and a full release of Nitro Nation Online was launched on Google Play.
The game is divided into 2 areas of play, career and multiplayer. Career mode is a single player event, which unlocks game features as the game progresses. Several multiplayer modes are available.
Media reception to Nitro Nation Online has been generally positive, Pocket Gamer giving it a rating of 7/10, remarking that "It's almost dangerously simple to pick up and play, and that desire to shave seconds off your time becomes habit-forming in a few plays."
PocketMeta offered mixed criticism with a combined total score of 22/25, praising "Nitro Nation Online is a beautiful drag racing game with a vibrant online community that will make you jealous of the luxurious cars of the best of the crop on the leader boards. Very rich gallery of customization options and achievements create addictive and rewarding game play while competing against other players allows you to feel a sense of belonging to the drag racing community." and deriding "...loading times and the difficulty of upgrading without resorting to in-app purchases. Other than that, it’s a must-have item on your Android tablet."
This sentiment is backed up by GameZone which giving an 8.5/10 rating, states "Fast and addictive gameplay makes for a fun gameplay experience, while the fast customization options add a layer of addiction to the game. Racing with other players and climbing the leader boards is by far the game’s best aspect for me." Losing some ratings due to "Having to lose a few races every time just to gain some money to upgrade and progress further makes the game feel like a grind and this is compounded with loading times that exceed gameplay time. That being said, the game is still the most addictive and fun racing game I have played on my mobile gaming device and is sure to give players countless hours of fun."
- "Creative Mobile Company Profile". pocketgamer.biz. Steel Media Ltd. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Tammeorg, Brit. "Creative Mobile- ilma suure kärata Eestist maailma tippu!". directormeedia.ee. Ajakiri Director. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Funtikov: pole motivatsiooni Eestist ära kolida". aripaev.ee. AS Äripäev. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Cheeseman, Gina-Marie. "Success Sometimes Comes After Failure". Nordic Business Report. Nordic Business Forum. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Insider Q&A: Creative Mobile CEO Vladimir Funtikov". Social Times. AdWeek.
- Huang, Elaine. "Creative Mobile CEO on Android-first, freemium and hiring". e27. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Creative Mobile : Success to Be Proud of". .ee Bubble. April 2013.
- "26-летний русский — самый молодой среди ста самых богатых людей Эстонии". rus.delfi.ee. AS DELFI. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Mängutootja edu sai tagasilöögi". aripaev.ee. AS Äripäev. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Eesti aasta ettevõtted on PKC Eesti ja EMT". Enterprise Estonia. Archived from the original on 4 November 2015. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- "Creative Mobile OÜ Start-up of the Year 2012". ettevotluskonkurss.ee. Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Top 50 Developers 2013". PocketGamer.biz. Steel Media. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- "Top 50 Developers 2014". PocketGamer.biz. Steel Media. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- "Top 50 Developers 2015". PocketGamer.biz. Steel Media. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- "Creative Mobile celebrates 200 million game installs on Android". Estonian World. 2014-10-19. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- "Game Dev Days 2015 Reveals Schedule Highlights". GamersFTW. Archived from the original on 31 January 2020. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, and Apple's share of the world experience the game in Tallinn". Postimees. 2015-03-13. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- Quinton, Catherine (2013-05-09). "Creative Mobile - Drag Racers from Estonia". GameSauce. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Nitro Nation Speeds onto the App Store". Technology Tell.
- Bob, Tedeschi (2012-01-03). "The Best Android Gaming Apps of 2011". The New York Times Blog. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "2012 - MOBILE SITES & APPS Games (Handheld Devices)". The Webby Awards. The Webby Awards. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- Keith, Andrew. "Drag Racing dev: We expected players to abandon us for CSR Racing...but they didn't". pocketgamer.biz. Steel Media Ltd. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "DevGAMM Awards 2015". DevGamm Hamburg. Renatus Media. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- Low, Carver (April 26, 2016). "Fetty Wap Is Getting His Own Mobile Racing Game". HotNewHipHop.com. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- "Nitro Nation Online for iOS". GameRankings. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- "Nitro Nation Online for (iOS)". Metacritic. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Slater, Harry (19 May 2015). "Nitro Nation Online Review". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Vlasic, Dan (14 April 2014). "Nitro Nation Online Review". PocketMeta. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- "Creative Mobile Announces Beta Release Of AAA Racing Game, Nitro Nation Online". PR Newswire Association. Sep 17, 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- Huff, Andrew. "Nitro Nation Online arrives with full 3D drag racing and customizable cars". Droid Gamers. Archived from the original on 7 March 2017. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- "Nitro Nation Online for iPhone/iPad Reviews", GameRankings, CBS Interactive, retrieved 2016-01-28
- Slater, Harry. "Driving in cars in straight lines with boys". Pocketgamer.biz. Steel Media Limited. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Vlasic, Dan (2014-04-19). "Review: Nitro Nation Online". PocketMeta.com. PocketMeta.
- Sillicur. "Review Nitro Nation Online: Sixty-foot time sweet spot". GameZone. MWEB. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "A Better RPG Experience with Pocket Dragons for Android" - PC Mag
- "Next Silicon Valleys: Small Estonia has big ideas" - BBC
- "Mobiilimänguga miljonäriks" - Postimees , "Хорошая бизнес-идея сделала безработного миллионером" - Postimees
- "Restart reastas perspektiivikaimad IT-iduettevõtted ja tublimad arvajad" - Delfi
- "Fututuba: Mäng on suure inimese töö" - Ärileht
- "Top 10 Estonian startups to watch in 2013" - Estonian World Review
- "Äripäev to host Estonia’s largest and most influential business conference" - Baltic Business News
- "Estonia-based Creative Mobile Scores Big With Drag Racing Game" - Arctic StartUp
- "Vladimir Funtikov: Pushing Through the Hard Times" - GameSauce , "Vladimir Funtikov: Wastrels and Vagabonds" - GameSauce, Casual Connect
- "How Estonian Mobile Game Publisher Creative Mobile Responded to Cloning" - Chartboost