ABS-CBN Cable Channels
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Creative Programs)
|Predecessor||Creative Programs Inc. (1995-2015)|
|Headquarters||ABS-CBN Broadcasting Center, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines|
(Head, ABS-CBN Narrowcast)
pay per view
|Services||cable channel distribution|
|Revenue||Php.1.8 billion (FY 2014)|
Creative Programs Inc. (doing business as ABS-CBN Cable Channels) is a subsidiary of ABS-CBN Corporation that operates and distributes cable channels, along with the company's pay-per-view services.
- ABS-CBN Corporation channels:
Pay per view
- Pinoy Big Brother 24/7 live streaming
- P. Valdueza, Rolando (April 24, 2015). 2014 Annual Report (17-A) (Report). Philippine Stock Exchange. Retrieved April 27, 2015.
- "Cable and Print". ABS-CBN Investor Relation. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- "Tiger Gate Launches KIX and Thrill in the Philippines with CPI" (Press release). Tiger Gate Entertainment. 13 April 2011. Retrieved 16 April 2012.