ABS-CBN Cable Channels
|Headquarters||ABS-CBN Broadcasting Center, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines|
(Officer in Charge, ABS-CBN Creative Programs Inc.)
|Services||Cable channel distribution|
|Revenue||Php.1.8 billion (FY 2014)|
Creative Programs Inc. (doing business as ABS-CBN Cable Channels) is a subsidiary of ABS-CBN Corporation that operates and distributes cable channels and provides pay-per-view services to select direct-to-home cable and satellite television providers in the Philippines.
- ABS-CBN Sports + Action HD - a high-definition premium sports channel targeted to upscale men.
- Cinema One - a channel that shows Filipino films both mainstream and independent.
- Hero - a channel that shows Tagalog-dubbed animes.
- Jeepney TV - a channel that shows classic TV programs of ABS-CBN.
- Lifestyle - a channel targeted to upscale women.
- Myx - a music channel targeted to Filipinos.
- ABS-CBN Corporation channels:
- ABS-CBN HD - a high-definition feed of ABS-CBN.
- ABS-CBN News Channel - an English news and business channel targeted to Filipinos.
- ANC HD - a high-definition feed of ABS-CBN News Channel.
- ABS-CBN Regional Channel - programming produced regionally by ABS-CBN Regional stations.
- Cine Mo! - a digital movie channel of ABS-CBN TV Plus.
- DZMM TeleRadyo - a news channel targeted to Filipino masses.
- Kapamilya Box Office - a digital pay per view channel of ABS-CBN TV Plus.
- Knowledge Channel - an educational channel owned by ABS-CBN and Knowledge Channel Foundation, Inc.
- O Shopping - a shopping channel owned by ABS-CBN and CJ Group of Korea.
- Yey! - a digital youth-oriented channel of ABS-CBN TV Plus.
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment channels:
- NBCUniversal International Networks channels:
- Fox Networks Group channels:
Pay per view
- Cinema One Premium HD (inactive)
- Pinoy Big Brother 24/7 live streaming (inactive)
- Balls (2008-2015) - a premium sports channel targeted to upscale men.
- Balls HD (2009; 2013-2015) - a high-definition feed of Balls.
- CgeTV (2010-2012) - an interactive user-generated channel.
- Maxxx (2008-2010) - a channel targeted to upscale men.
- Velvet (2008-2014) - a channel targeted to upscale women.
- P. Valdueza, Rolando (April 24, 2015). 2014 Annual Report (17-A) (Report). Philippine Stock Exchange. Retrieved April 27, 2015.
- "Cable and Print". ABS-CBN Investor Relation. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- "Tiger Gate Launches KIX and Thrill in the Philippines with CPI" (Press release). Tiger Gate Entertainment. 13 April 2011. Retrieved 16 April 2012.