From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Antonio S. Ventosa
|Revenue||Php.1.8 billion (FY 2014)|
Creative Programs, Inc. (CPI) is a subsidiary of ABS-CBN Corporation. The division primarily operates and distributes cable channels, along with the company's pay-per-view services (such as Pinoy Big Brother 24/7 and Pinoy Dream Academy 24/7).
- Balls/Balls HD
- Cinema One/Cinema One Premium HD
- Jeepney TV
- O Shopping (with CJ Group)
- ABS-CBN Corporation channels:
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment channels:
- Universal Networks International channels:
- Fox International Channels:
- P. Valdueza, Rolando (April 24, 2015). 2014 Annual Report (17-A) (Report). Philippine Stock Exchange. Retrieved April 27, 2015.
- "Cable and Print". ABS-CBN Investor Relation. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- "Tiger Gate Launches KIX and Thrill in the Philippines with CPI" (Press release). Tiger Gate Entertainment. 13 April 2011. Retrieved 16 April 2012.