This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Creative Review is a bimonthly print and online magazine. The magazine focuses on commercial creativity, covering design, advertising, photography, branding, digital products, film and gaming. The magazine is published bimonthly in print and also has an online magazine and a podcast (available on iTunes and Spotify).
In addition Creative Review runs two award schemes, The Annual which recognises the best in commercial creativity and The Photography Annual which celebrates the best photography work of the year.
History and growth
Creative Review was launched in 1981, as a quarterly supplement to Marketing Week magazine which soon became stand-alone monthly magazine. In July 2017 the magazine went bimonthly, with six issues published each year. As of April 2018 Creative Review launched an online subscription, with a selection of articles only available to paying readers.
Creative Review is owned by Xiem Limited, formerly part of Centaur Media Plc.
Editors and writers
- Editor: Eliza Williams
- Art Director: Paul Pensom / Studio Pensom
- Associate Editor: Rachael Steven
- Digital Content Producer: Salonee Gadgil
- Senior Writer: Emma Tucker
- Senior Writer: Tom Seymour
- Staff Writer: Aimee McLaughlin
- Marketing Manager: Rahila Ehsan
- Account Director: Emma Underhill
- Patrick Burgoyne (February 1999 to February 2019)
- Lewis Blackwell (July 1995 to February 1999)
|This article relating to a magazine connected with the visual arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.