This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Creative Review is a monthly magazine targeted on the commercial arts and design scene. In general it focuses content on media originating in United Kingdom, Europe, and the United States, and showcases contemporary advertising, film & tv, graphic design, illustration, new media, photography, service design, and typography.
History and profile
The magazine runs several awards and competitions throughout the year. Creative Review also publishes an annual double issue titled Creative Review – The Annual which showcases the best work of the year in visual communication from the fields of advertising, graphic design, digital media, packaging, music videos and related media. A separate Creative Review - The Photography Annual specializes in the best photography of the year.
Cover art typically features typography, photography, graphics and illustration. Rarely do covers feature the actual artists.
- "Graphic design is a hugely competitive industry but it's worth the effort ", The Independent. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
- Grace Lees-Maffei; Kjetil Fallan (21 November 2013). Made in Italy: Rethinking a Century of Italian Design. A&C Black. p. 292. ISBN 978-1-4725-5842-8. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Centaur cheered by advertising revenue rise", The Guardian. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
- "Magazine chiefs urge industry change from burning platform to growth", The Guardian. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
- "Centaur Media axes print versions of New Media Age and Design Week", The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
- "Patrick Burgoyne", The Guardian. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
|This article relating to a magazine connected with the visual arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.