Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Creator or creator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creator is something or someone who brings something into being.
In religion, "The Creator" may refer to
- Creator deity, a deity responsible for the creation of the Earth, world, and universe. In monotheism, the single deity is often also "the creator."
- In a number of Native American religions, the Great Spirit or similar primary deity is often known as "The Creator."
It may also refer to
- Inventor, one who creates a new device or method
- A person who does creative work
- An adherent of the Church of the Creator, a new religious movement
- An adherent of the white separatist organization Creativity Movement
- An adherent of the white separatist organization Creativity Alliance
- Under copyright law, a person who creates an original work
- The Creator diamond, Russia.
- The Creator (book), a 2000 poetry collection by Dejan Stojanović
- The Creator (Discworld), a deity in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels
- The Creator, a being in Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth novels
- Creators (comics), characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- Creators (Guyver), characters in the manga Bio Booster Armor Guyver
- The Creators, a 1992 book by Daniel Boorstin
- The Creator, 35th Sura of the Qur'an
- Creator (album), a 1988 album by The Lemonheads
- "Creator" (song), a 2008 song by Santogold
- Kreator, a German thrash metal band
- Creator (film), a 1985 film starring Peter O'Toole
- Creator (software), a multimedia software package developed by Nigel Pearce for the monitor manufacturer Microvitec
- Easy Media Creator (later known as Roxio Creator), another media software package, by a different manufacturer
- Creator, a GRASP pattern, in object oriented design
- Imagination Creator, a MIPS-based single-board computer for technology education and amateur hardware and software development
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.