Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Creator or creator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creator is something or someone who brings something into being.
Books and comics
- Creators (comics), characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- Creators (Guyver), characters in the manga Bio Booster Armor Guyver
- The Creator (Discworld), a deity in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels
- The Creator (novelette), a science fiction novelette by Clifford D. Simak
- The Creator (poetry collection), a 2000 poetry collection by Dejan Stojanović
- The Creators, a 1992 book by Daniel Boorstin
- Creator (album), a 1988 album by The Lemonheads
- "Creator" (song), a 2008 song by Santogold
- Kreator, a German thrash metal band
- Creator deity, a deity responsible for the creation of the Earth, world, and universe
- Great Spirit, or similar deity in Native American religions is often known as "The Creator"
- The Creator, 35th Sura of the Qur'an
- Creator (film), a 1985 film starring Peter O'Toole
- The Creator (film), a 1999 French film
- Creator (horse), winner of the 2016 Belmont Stakes
- Creator (software), a multimedia software package developed by Nigel Pearce for Microvitec
- Easy Media Creator, media software package later known as Roxio Creator
- The Creator (diamond), Russia
- Inventor, one who creates a new device or method
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.