(Redirected from Creator (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Creator or creator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creator is something or someone who brings something into being.
In religion, "The Creator" may refer to
- Creator deity, a deity responsible for the creation of the Earth, world, and universe. In monotheism, the single deity is often also "the creator."
- In a number of Native American religions, the Great Spirit or similar primary deity is often known as "The Creator."
It may also refer to
- Inventor, one who creates a new device or method
- A person who does creative work
- An adherent of the Church of the Creator, a new religious movement
- An adherent of the white separatist organization Creativity Movement
- An adherent of the white separatist organization Creativity Alliance
- Under copyright law, a person who creates an original work
- The Creator diamond, Russia.
- The Creator (book), a 2000 poetry collection by Dejan Stojanović
- The Creator (Discworld), a deity in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels
- The Creator, a being in Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth novels
- Creators (comics), characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- Creators (Guyver), characters in the manga Bio Booster Armor Guyver
- The Creators, a 1992 book by Daniel Boorstin
- The Creator, 35th Sura of the Qur'an
- Creator (album), a 1988 album by The Lemonheads
- "Creator" (song), a 2008 song by Santogold
- Kreator, a German thrash metal band
- Creator (film), a 1985 film starring Peter O'Toole
- Creator (software), a multimedia software package developed by Nigel Pearce for the monitor manufacturer Microvitec
- Easy Media Creator (later known as Roxio Creator), another media software package, by a different manufacturer
- Creator, a GRASP pattern, in object oriented design
- Imagination Creator, a MIPS-based single-board computer for technology education and amateur hardware and software development
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.