Crecy or Crécy a shortened name for the Battle of Crécy between the English and French in 1346.
It may also refer to:
- Louis de Verjus, comte de Crécy (1629–1709), a French politician and diplomat
- Étienne de Crécy (born 1969), a French DJ and producer who composes electronic music, primarily house
- Aunay-sous-Crécy, a commune in the Eure-et-Loir department in northern France
- Crécy-en-Ponthieu, a commune in the Somme department in Picardie in northern France
- Crécy-sur-Serre, a commune in the Aisne department in Picardie in northern France
- Estrées-lès-Crécy, a commune in the Somme department in Picardie in northern France
- Montigny-sur-Crécy, a commune in the Aisne department in Picardie in northern France
- Crécy (comics) – a graphic novel
- Rolls-Royce Crecy – an aero engine
- An early name for what became the Vickers Wellington bomber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crecy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.