Citibank Hall (São Paulo)
Venue seen with former signage
|Former names||Credicard Hall (1999-2013)|
|Address||Avenida das Nações Unidas 17955
|Owner||Time for Fun|
Citibank Hall (originally Credicard Hall) is a music theater in the city of Sao Paulo, São Paulo. It opened in September 1999, with capacity for 7,744 people. Considered to be one of the largest entertainment venues in Brazil and one of the largest in Latin America. The 60th anniversary Miss Universe 2011 pageant was held on September 12 that year at the hall.
International artists who have passed the stage at the Citibank Hall include: Laura Pausini October 25–27, 2001 (The Best of Laura Pausini: E ritorno da te Tour), April 28 and 29, 2005 (Resta in Ascolto Tour), October 6 and 07, 2009 (Primavera in Anticipo Tour), January 21–23, 2012 (Inedito World Tour), Kylie Minogue November 08, 2008 (KylieX2008), Demi Lovato April 20 and 30, 2012 (A Special Night With Demi Lovato), On April 21, 2013 Super Junior was the first Korean artist to hold a solo concert in São Paulo at the Citibank Hall on their World Tour (Super Show 5), Luis Miguel (1999/2012) and Sarah Brightman on her Dreamchaser World Tour on November 28 and 29, 2013.
- Credicard Hall (September 1999—20 November 2013)
- Citibank Hall (21 November 2013—Present)
- Citibank Hall (Rio de Janeiro) - a similar venue owned by Time for Fun, with naming rights purchased by Citigroup
Mandalay Bay Events Center
|Miss Universe Venue
- References from Media.corporate-ir.net
- "Citibank Hall Will Be the New Name of Credicard Hall, Brazil’s Premier Performance Venue" (Press release). São Paulo, Brazil: Citigroup. 6 November 2013. Retrieved 20 April 2014.