From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up credit, credited, or crediting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Credit may refer to:
- Credit (creative arts), acknowledging the ideas or other work of writers and contributors
- Credit (finance), the granting of a loan and the creation of debt. It is any form of deferred payment.
- Credit (science fiction), a form of currency in some fictional works
- Course credit, a system of measuring academic coursework
- Debits and credits, types of bookkeeping entries
- Game credits, a count of the current number of games that can be played in pinball and arcade games
- "Credit", a song by Meghan Trainor from the deluxe edition of the album, Title.
- All pages beginning with "Credit"
- All pages with titles containing "Credit"
- Credibility (or "cred", for short), refers to the objective and subjective components of the believability of a source or message
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Credit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.