From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up credit, credited, or crediting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Credit may refer to:
- Credit (creative arts), acknowledging the ideas or other work of writers and contributors
- Credit (finance), any form of deferred payment, the granting of a loan and the creation of debt
- Credit (science fiction), a form of currency in some fictional works
- Course credit, a system of measuring academic coursework
- Debits and credits, types of bookkeeping entries
- Game credit, a count of the current number of games that can be played in pinball and arcade games
- Title (2015), an album by Meghan Trainor containing the song "Credit"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Credit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.