Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up credit, credited, or crediting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Credit refers to any form of deferred payment, the granting of a loan and the creation of debt.
Credit may also refer to:
- Credit, Arkansas, a ghost town
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Credit (creative arts), acknowledging the ideas or other work of writers and contributors
- Credit (science fiction), a form of currency in some fictional works
- "Credit", a song on Meghan Trainor's 2015 album Title
- Game credit, a count of the current number of games that can be played in arcade games and pinball
Finance and accounting
- Credit bureau
- Credit card
- Credit line (disambiguation)
- Credit rating, an assessment of credit worthiness
- Credit risk, the risk of default on a debt
- Credit score, a representation of credit worthiness
- Debits and credits, types of bookkeeping entries
- Line of credit
- All pages with titles beginning with Credit
- All pages with titles containing Credit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Credit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.