The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Personal finance, Software, Financial technology|
|Headquarters||Mountain View, California|
|Products||Credit scores, credit monitoring, identity theft protection, loans, credit cards, credit reports|
Number of employees
Credit Sesame is a company offering a website that provides users a free estimate of their credit score.
Founder and financing
Credit Sesame was founded by Adrian Nazari, the company's chief executive officer, who previously co-founded Financial Crossing, Inc. and served as its president and CEO. He was also CEO and chairman of the board at Financial Circuit, Inc.
In March 2011, Credit Sesame announced that it had closed a $6.15 million second round of funding, led by Menlo Ventures and Inventus Capital Partners. The company closed an additional $12 million in funding in June 2012, and $16 million in May 2015.
- Andriotis, Annamaria. "New Controversy for Credit Scores". SmartMoney.com. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- Rao, Leena. "The List Of Startups Launching At TechCrunch Disrupt". TechCrunch.com. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- Perez, Sarah. "Credit Sesame Adds Social Comparison Tools, Lets You See How Your Debt Compares With People Like You". Retrieved 13 July 2012.
- "EXECUTIVE PROFILE Adrian A. Nazari". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- McDermid, Riley. "Personal finance tool CreditSesame nabs $6.15M in new funding". VentureBeat.com. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- Perez, Sarah. "With $20 Billion In Consumer Debt Under Management, Credit Sesame Closes $12 Million Series C". TechCrunch. Retrieved 11 July 2012.
- Perez, Sarah. "Credit Monitoring And Debt Management Service Credit Sesame Raises $16 Million | TechCrunch". Retrieved 2017-06-16.