Credit Valley Hospital
|Credit Valley Hospital|
|Trillium Health Partners|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Helipad||TC LID: CPK6|
|Lists||Hospitals in Canada|
Credit Valley Hospital is a regional hospital located in Mississauga, Ontario. Officially opened on November 5, 1985, it is now part of the Trillium Health Partners hospital group and primarily serves the communities of north Mississauga: Streetsville, Meadowvale, Erin Mills and the surrounding area. In 2012, it was ranked as the best hospital in the Greater Toronto Area in a study conducted by the Canadian Institute for Health Information.
The hospital provides services and covers areas of medicine including:
- Cardiac services
- Continuing care/rehabilitation
- General medicine
- Mental health
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Renal dialysis
The hospital has expanded to include a new cancer treatment centre (The Carlo Fidani Peel Regional Cancer Centre) and also a regional maternal child care program. The cancer centre serves a catchment area of 1.6 million people. In addition to chemotherapy, there are six linear accelerators (radiation treatment machines).
|Location||2200 Eglinton Avenue West, |
|Owned by||City of Mississauga|
|Bus operators||MiWay, GO Transit|
The bus terminal contains bus shelters.
For the Mississauga site, bus service is exclusively by MiWay. However, GO Transit indirectly serves the terminal by stopping at the entrances of Eglinton Avenue and Erin Mills Parkway All MiWay routes are wheelchair-accessible ().
|34||Credit Valley||City Centre to Erin Mills Town Centre|
|35||Eglinton||Churchill Meadows Community Centre to Kipling Subway Station (at Eglinton Ave)|
|46||Tenth Line-Osprey||Meadowvale Town Centre to Erin Mills Station (at Erin Mills Pkwy)|
|48||Erin Mills||Meadowvale Town Centre to South Common Centre|
|67||Streetsville GO||Streetsville GO Station to Middlesex Gate & Eglinton Ave (at Erin Mills Pkwy)|
GO Transit buses stop at the entrances of the hospital.
- "Who We Are". trilliumhealthpartners.ca.
- "Credit Valley Hospital is GTA's best". The Mississauga News. Metroland Media Group. Torstar Network. April 5, 2012. Archived from the original on April 13, 2012. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 16 July 2020 to 0901Z 10 September 2020.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-08-27. Retrieved 2011-05-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)