(Redirected from Credits)
|Look up credit, credited, or crediting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Credit refers to any form of deferred payment, the granting of a loan and the creation of debt. Credit may also refer to:
- Credit rating, an assessment of credit worthiness
- Credit risk, the risk of default on a debt
- Credit score, a representation of credit worthiness
- Debits and credits, types of bookkeeping entries
- Credit (science fiction), a form of currency in some fictional works
- Credit (creative arts), acknowledging the ideas or other work of writers and contributors
- Course credit, a system of measuring academic coursework
- Game credit, a count of the current number of games that can be played in pinball and arcade games
- Credit, Arkansas, a ghost town
- "Credit", a song on Title (Meghan Trainor album) (2015)
- All pages beginning with "Credit (disambiguation)"
- All pages with a title containing Credit (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Credit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.