Creedman Coulee National Wildlife Refuge
|Creedman Coulee National Wildlife Refuge|
IUCN category IV (habitat/species management area)
|Location||Hill County, Montana, USA|
|Nearest city||Havre, MT|
|Area||2,728 acres (1,104 ha)|
|Governing body||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Website||Creedman Coulee National Wildlife Refuge|
Creedman Coulee National Wildlife Refuge is a 2,728-acre (1,104 ha) National Wildlife Refuge in the northern region of the U.S. state of Montana. This very remote refuge is a part of the Bowdoin Wetland Management District (WMD), and is unstaffed. The refuge consists of only 80 acres (32 ha) that are federally owned, while the remaining 2,648 acres (1,072 ha) is an easement with local landowners and on private property. The refuge is managed from Bowdoin National Wildlife Refuge.
- "Creedman Coulee National Wildlife Refuge". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved February 1, 2014.
- Creedman Coulee East, MT (Map). Topoquest (USGS Quads). Retrieved February 1, 2014.
- "Annual Report of Lands Under Control of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service" (pdf). U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. September 30, 2010. p. 23. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- "Wetland Management District". Bowdoin National Wildlife Refuge. U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 1, 2014.
- Creedman Coulee National Wildlife Refuge - official site
|This Montana protected area article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|