Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up creek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creek may refer to:
- Creek (tidal), an inlet of the sea, narrower than a cove
- Creek, a stream of small to medium size, may dry during elongated summers or drought
- Creek, a narrow channel/small stream between islands in the Florida Keys
- Creek people or Muscogee, a Native American people
- Creek Audio, a British hi-fi company
- Jonathan Creek, BBC TV mystery series
- TH-67 Creek, a U.S. Army variant of the Bell 206 helicopter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.