From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up creek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creek may refer to:
- Creek (stream), a type of stream
- Creek (tidal), an inlet of the sea, narrower than a cove
- Creek, a narrow channel/small stream between islands in the Florida Keys
- Creek people or Muscogee, a native American people
- TH-67 Creek, a U.S. Army variant of the Bell 206 helicopter
- Creek County, Oklahoma
- Creek Audio, a British hi-fi company
- Jonathan Creek, BBC TV mystery series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.