|Look up Cremona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cremona is a city in northern Italy.
Cremona may also refer to:
- Emvin Cremona (1919–1987), Maltese artist
- Gerard of Cremona (1114–1187), Italian translator
- Girolamo da Cremona (1430s–1480s), Italian painter
- Luigi Cremona (1830–1903), Italian mathematician
- Cremona diagram, a graphical method used in statics of trusses
- Paul Cremona (born 1946), Archbishop of Malta
- Tranquillo Cremona (1837–1878), Italian painter
- U.S. Cremonese, an Italian football club based in Cremona
- 44 Infantry Division Cremona, an Italian infantry division of World War II
- Strunal CZ, a.s., formerly the Cremona cooperative, a music instrument manufacturer
- Cremona (album), a 1996 album by Mina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cremona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.