Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cremona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cremona is a city in northern Italy.
Cremona may also refer to:
- Emvin Cremona (1919–1987), Maltese artist
- Gerard of Cremona (1114–1187), Italian translator
- Girolamo da Cremona (1430s–1480s), Italian painter
- Luigi Cremona (1830–1903), Italian mathematician
- Cremona diagram, a graphical method used in statics of trusses
- Paul Cremona (born 1946), Archbishop of Malta
- Tranquillo Cremona (1837–1878), Italian painter
- U.S. Cremonese, an Italian football club based in Cremona
- 44 Infantry Division Cremona, an Italian infantry division of World War II
- Strunal CZ, a.s., formerly the Cremona cooperative, a music instrument manufacturer
- Cremona (album), a 1996 album by Mina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cremona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.