Crepis biennis is a European species of flowering plant in the daisy family with the common name rough hawksbeard. It is native to Europe and Asia Minor, as well as being sparingly naturalized in scattered locations in the northeastern United States and on the island of Newfoundland in eastern Canada.
- Flora North America, Rough hawksbeard, Crepis biennis Linnaeus, Sp. Pl. 2: 807. 1753.
- Altervista Flora Italiana, Radicchiella dei prati, Wiesen-Pippau, skånefibbla, Crepis biennis L. includes photos and European distribution map
- Biota of North America Program 2014 state-level distribution map
- Groot streepzaad, Wilde planten in Nederland en Belgie in Dutch with photos and distribution map
- Go Botany, New England Wildflower Society: Crepis biennis
- Flora of Northern Ireland — with photos.
- —Plantarium, Crepis biennis L. Описание таксона, Русскоязычные названия — with photos.
- Ultraviolet Flowers of Bjørn Rørslett — photos with visible light and with ultraviolet light.
- Tropicos.org: photo of herbarium specimen at Missouri Botanical Garden
|This Cichorieae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|