Crescent Bay, Karachi
|Design and construction|
|Emaar Pakistan - Official website|
The development feature's a series of high and mid-rise towers for residential and commercial use, a shopping centre and five-star beachfront hotel. The development includes approximately 4,000 residential apartments. Launched on May 31, 2006, when completed the development would be the first development with a private beach and also the first based on reclaimed land.
Even-though the development sold out in 2008, it has faced significant delay's, initially due to the liquidity crisis faced by Emaar Properties following the 2008 financial crisis. Later, due to a legal battle with DHA Ltd for allegedly for breach of contract. The construction resumed in mid-2015 and is contracted to NESPAK.
- "Emaar seeks more time in Crescent Bay case - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2011-07-12. Retrieved 2016-06-13.
- "Haq's Musings: Emaar's Crescent Bay Project Sold Out in Karachi". www.riazhaq.com. Retrieved 2016-06-13.
- "DHA takes over: Crescent Bay project on the rocks - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2011-07-07. Retrieved 2016-06-13.
- "NESPAK :: News Detail". www.nespak.com.pk. Retrieved 2016-06-13.
- "EMAAR Pakistan". www.emaar.com. Retrieved 2016-06-13.