Cressex Community School
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cressex Community School|
|Department for Education URN||110500 Tables|
|Deputy Headteacher||Khaiam Shabbir|
|Age||11 to 18|
Cressex Community School is a cooperative trust secondary school in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. It is a foundation school, which takes children from the age of 11 through to the age of 18. The school has approximately 754 pupils. 
- "URN 110500 Cressex Community School". Edubase/DfE. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- "Schools Directory". Buckinghamshire County Council. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2006-09-07.
- Van Wijk, Jim (2006-12-05). "Partnerships with the state sector: Hands across the great divide". London: The Independent Online Edition. Archived from the original on 2006-10-20. Retrieved 2006-12-05.
- "Cressex school gets £31m to rebuild". Bucks Free Press. 2007-02-27. Retrieved 2007-03-12.
- "Cressex school rebuild complete". Bucks Free Press. 2010-08-17. Retrieved 2018-01-14.
- Department for Education Performance Tables 2011
- News report of a fire at the school in February 2008
|This Buckinghamshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|