Cressex Community School
|Headteacher||Mr David Hood|
|Deputy Headteacher||Mr Khaiam Shabbir|
|DfE URN||110500 Tables|
Cressex Community School is a cooperative trust secondary school in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. It is a foundation school, which takes children from the age of 11 through to the age of 18. The school has approximately 570 pupils. 
The school has recently been allocated £31 million of Government funding, to completely redevelop the site by 2009. 
- "URN 110500 Cressex Community School". Edubase/DfE. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- "Schools Directory". Buckinghamshire County Council. Retrieved 2006-09-07.
- Van Wijk, Jim (2006-12-05). "Partnerships with the state sector: Hands across the great divide". London: The Independent Online Edition. Retrieved 2006-12-05.
- "Cressex school gets £31m to rebuild". Bucks Free Press. 2007-02-27. Retrieved 2007-03-12.
- Department for Education Performance Tables 2011
- News report of a fire at the school in February 2008
|This Buckinghamshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|