|Elevation||348 ft (106 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||215 and 267|
|GNIS feature ID||1192311|
Crestmont is an unincorporated community in Abington Township in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States. Crestmont is located at the intersection of Easton Road and Old Welsh Road southwest of Willow Grove. The community is served by the Crestmont station along SEPTA Regional Rail's Warminster Line. Crestmont uses the Willow Grove ZIP code of 19090.
Crestmont Park is located in Crestmont at Old Welsh Road at Reservoir Avenue across from the Willow Grove Park Mall. The 19.4-acre park, which is owned by Abington Parks & Recreation, consists of basketball and tennis courts, a softball field, ice skating area, swimming pool, and playground.
Crestmont is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Abington Township. The population is largely composed of African Americans. Crestmont saw a rise in crime in the 1980s due to the illegal drug trade.
- "Crestmont". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Montgomery County, Pennsylvania Highway Map (PDF) (Map). PennDOT. 2015. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- Montgomery County, Pennsylvania (Map) (18th ed.). 1"=2000'. ADC Map. 2006. ISBN 0-87530-775-2.
- "Parks & Facilities". Abington Township. Retrieved May 8, 2016.
- "Herman Goldstein Excellence in Problem-Solving Award Submission - "Crestmont Community Policing"" (PDF). Abington Township Police Department. July 15, 1995. Retrieved May 8, 2016.