From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Crete, one of the Hesperides and another possible eponym of Crete.
- Crete, daughter of one of the Cretan Curetes, who married Ammon. She was actually said to have given her name to the island Crete, which was believed to have previously been called Idaea.
- Crete, possible mother of Pasiphaë by Helios.
- Crete, daughter of Asterion (Asterius), who married Minos, in one version.
- Crete, daughter of Deucalion (son of Minos), sister of Idomeneus and half-sister of Molus.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|