Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creusa, was a Naiad and daughter of Gaia.
- Creusa, was the daughter of Erechtheus, King of Athens and his wife, Praxithea
- Creusa, also known by the name Glauce, was the daughter of King Creon of Corinth, Greece.
- Creusa, an Amazon spearwoman in a painting on a vase from Cumae that depicts a battle of the Amazons against Theseus and his army; she is portrayed as being overcome by Phylacus.
- Creusa, daughter of Priam and Hecuba, was the first wife of Aeneas and mother to Ascanius (also known as Iulus)
- Creusa, wife of the Carian Cassandrus and mother by him of Menes. Her son was killed by Neoptolemus in the Trojan War.
- Creusa, a misnomer for Keroessa in the Etymologicum Magnum.
- Wilhelm Heinrich Roscher (ed.): Ausführliches Lexikon der griechischen und römischen Mythologie. Band 2.1 (I-K), Leipzig, 1890-1894, ss. 1425 - 1429
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|