Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crevice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crevice is a fracture or fissure in rock.
Crevice may also refer to:
- Crevice corrosion, occurs in spaces to which the access of corrosion-resistant fluid is limited
- Crevice kelpfish (Gibbonsia montereyensis), a species of subtropical clinid
- Crevice Spiny Lizard (Sceloporus poinsettii), a small, typically shy, phrynosomadtid lizard
- Crevice weaver (family Filistatidae), a haplogyne spider that weaves funnel or tube webs
- Crevasse, a deep crack or fissure in an ice sheet or glacier
- Crevis, video game
- Operation Crevice, a 2004 police raid in the United Kingdom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crevice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.