Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cricket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cricket is a bat-and-ball sport contested by two teams.
Cricket also commonly refers to:
- Cricket (insect), family Gryllidae, also known as "true crickets"
- Tettigoniidae, known as katydids or bush-crickets
Cricket(s) or The Cricket(s) may also refer to:
- Cricket (musical), a musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice
- The Cricket (film), a 1980 award-winning erotic drama film
- Cricket, nickname of the character Christine Blair in The Young and the Restless
- Cricket, character played by Hoagy Carmichael in the film To Have and Have Not
- Cricket, character in the 1988 novel Fire on the Mountain
- Cricket, or Rickety Cricket, a character in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Crickets (film), a 2006 Japanese drama film
- Cricket (series), a series of cricket video games
- The Crickets, a rock and roll band formed by Buddy Holly
- "Cricket", a song by The Kinks on their album Preservation Act 1
- Crickets (Joe Nichols album), 2013
- Crickets (Dredg video album)
- "Crickets", a song by Drop City Yacht Club
- Shturcite, a Bulgarian band, translated as The Crickets, or an album by them
Publications and literature
- Cricket (magazine), an American literary magazine for children
- The Cricket (magazine), a 1960s music magazine
- "Cricket", a translation into English of the Polish poem "Chrząszcz" by Jan Brzechwa
- Cricket (1914 automobile), an early American automobile
- Plymouth Cricket (disambiguation), two automobiles
- Colomban Cri-cri, a light plane
- HMS Cricket, two Royal Navy ships and a shore establishment which have borne the name
- Cricket Wireless, a subsidiary of Leap Wireless International, a subsidiary of AT&T Inc.
- Cricket (darts), a game using the standard 20-number dartboard
- Programmable Cricket, robotic toys
- Cricket (roofing), a ridge structure designed to divert water on a roof
- Cricket, North Carolina
- Cricket, a variation of the float, a breakdancing technique
- Cricket (warning sound), an audible warning in the cockpits of commercial aircraft
- Cricket, another term for a clicker noisemaker
- Cricket House and Cricket Park, in Cricket St Thomas, England
- All pages with titles containing cricket
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cricket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.