From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crickets (album))
|Look up cricket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cricket is a bat-and-ball sport contested by two teams.
Cricket or crickets may also refer to:
- Cricket (insect), family Gryllidae, also known as "true crickets"
- Tettigoniidae, known as katydids or bush-crickets
- Cricket (musical), a musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice
- The Cricket (film), a 1980 award-winning erotic drama film
- Cricket, nickname of the character Christine Blair in The Young and the Restless
- Cricket, character played by Hoagy Carmichael in the film To Have and Have Not
- Cricket, character in the 1988 novel Fire on the Mountain
- Cricket, or Rickety Cricket, a character in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Crickets (film), a 2006 Japanese drama film
- Cricket (series), a series of cricket video games
- The Crickets, a rock and roll band formed by Buddy Holly
- "Cricket", a song by The Kinks on their album Preservation Act 1
- Crickets (Joe Nichols album), 2013
- Crickets (Dredg video album)
- "Crickets", a song by Drop City Yacht Club
- Shturcite, a Bulgarian band, translated as The Crickets, or an album by them
Publications and literature
- Cricket (magazine), an American literary magazine for children
- "Cricket", a translation into English of the Polish poem "Chrząszcz" by Jan Brzechwa
- The Cricket, a 19th-century American general-interest magazine, named after the insect
- Cricket (1914 automobile), an early American automobile
- Plymouth Cricket (disambiguation), two automobiles
- Colomban Cri-cri, a light plane
- Cricket Wireless, a subsidiary of Leap Wireless International, a subsidiary of AT&T Inc.
- Cricket (darts), a game using the standard 20-number dartboard
- Programmable Cricket, robotic toys
- Cricket (roofing), a ridge structure designed to divert water on a roof
- Cricket, North Carolina
- Cricket, a variation of the float, a breakdancing technique
- Cricket (warning sound), an audible warning in the cockpits of commercial aircraft
- Cricket, another term for a clicker noisemaker
- Cricket House and Cricket Park, in Cricket St Thomas, England
- All pages with a title containing cricket
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cricket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.