From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crime or crimes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crime is an act that violates the law.
In French criminal law, a crime is a serious offense roughly analogous to a felony, punishable by a sentence of more than 10 years imprisonment
Crime or Crimes or The Crime may also refer to:
- Crime Lake, a lake in Greater Manchester, England
- Crime (novel), by Irvine Welsh, 2008
- The Crime (Mahfouz book), 1973
- The Crime (novel) (French: Un crime), by Georges Bernanos, 1935
Film and TV
- A Crime, a thriller film directed by Manuel Pradal (2006)
- The Crime, an episode of Your Favorite Story (1954)
- Crime (band), an early punk rock band from the U.S. city of San Francisco, California
- Crim3s, a witch house duo from London
- Crimes (album), an album by the post-hardcore band The Blood Brothers
- "Crime", a song by Stina Nordenstam from the 1994 album And She Closed Her Eyes
- "The Crime", a song by Prince featuring Kim Basinger Prince, John L. Nelson Scandalous!
- CRIME, a security exploit against the HTTPS protocol
- Criminal (disambiguation)
- Crime fiction, the fictional treatment of crimes and their detection and criminals and their motives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.