(Redirected from Criminal (Movie))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crime or crimes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crime is an act that violates the law.
Crime, Crimes, or The Crime may also refer to:
- Crime (novel), by Irvine Welsh, 2008
- The Crime (Mahfouz book), 1973
- The Crime (novel) (French: Un crime), by Georges Bernanos, 1935
Film and TV
- A Crime, a thriller film directed by Manuel Pradal (2006)
- "The Crime", an episode of Your Favorite Story (1954)
- Crime (band), an early punk rock band from the U.S. city of San Francisco, California
- Crim3s, a witch house duo from London
- Crimes (album), an album by the post-hardcore band The Blood Brothers
- "Crime", a song by Stina Nordenstam from the 1994 album And She Closed Her Eyes
- "The Crime", a song by Prince featuring Kim Basinger Prince, John L. Nelson Scandalous!
- CRIME, a security exploit against the HTTPS protocol
- Crime Lake, a lake in Greater Manchester, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.