From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up criminal or criminals in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A criminal is a person who commits a crime.
Criminal or Criminals may also refer to:
- Criminals (film), a 1975 film
- Criminal (1995 film), a Telugu and Hindi film directed by Mahesh Bhatt
- Criminal (2004 film), an American film starring John C. Reilly
- Criminal (2016 film), an American film starring Kevin Costner
- Criminal (comics), a crime comic book by writer Ed Brubaker and artist Sean Phillips
- Criminal (band), a Chilean-English thrash/death metal musical group
- The Criminals, a punk rock band from Berkeley, California
- "Criminal" (Fiona Apple song), 1997
- "Criminal" (Britney Spears song), 2011
- "Criminals", by David Cook, from the album Digital Vein
- "Criminal", by Disturbed, from the album Indestructible
- "Criminal", by Eminem, from the album The Marshall Mathers LP
- "Criminal", by Gwen Stefani, an unreleased song
- "Criminal", by Lower Than Atlantis, from the album Changing Tune
- "Criminal", from the soundtrack for the Bollywood film Ra.One
- Crime (disambiguation)
- Criminal law, the body of statutory and common law that deals with crime and the legal punishment of criminal offenses
- Criminal Mind (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Criminal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.