|Also known as||Crim|
|Origin||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Genres||Hip hop, gangsta rap|
|Labels||Money And The Power LLC, Select-O-Hits, Rap-A-Lot, IMG Records|
|Associated acts||The Project Playaz, DJ Squeeky, Three 6 Mafia, 8 Ball & MJG, Al Kapone, Pastor Troy, Yo Gotti, Scarface, Master P, Frayser Boy|
He started his career during the underground rap scene with producer-DJ Squeeky/Mo Cheda Records, selling more than 200,000 mixtapes out of the trunk of his car and in various radio shops in Memphis, Tennessee in the 1990s with a total of over a million songs sold to date. They began getting recognition from their hit song titled "Buck & Naked" and later signing a deal with Relativity Records (after turning down Universal Records) back in 1998.
Criminal Manne was a part of the group Project Playaz and ultimately got their worldwide recognition and their first music video aired on "Rap City" (now 106 & Park) that premiered in 1998 titled "Buck With Me". Shortly after departing from Relativity Records in 2000, Project Playaz (Criminal Manne, Thugsta & Yo Lynch) signed a short deal with Warlock Records and later ventured to Rap-A-Lot Records in 2001 and dropped their album titled "The Return". Since the departure of Rap-A-Lot Records that occurred in 2002, Criminal Manne ventured into the Independent Music World and has built his own brand without the help of a major label.
Criminal Manne has released four albums and a series of mixtapes. Albums: "PlayTime's Over" in 2002. "Neighborhood Dope Manne" in 2003. "Street Ways" in 2005 and "Got Work" in 2009. Mixtapes: "daNeighborhood Dopeman" (hosted by the Aphilliates & DJ Drama), "The Takeover (with Frayser Boy)", "Atlanta to Memphis" (Criminal Manne & Pastor Troy), "Certified Dopeboy (hosted by DJ Scream)", "Got Work", "The Re-Up (hosted by DJ Scream)", "Certified Dopeboy Vol. 5", "Blow (hosted by DJ 5150)", "Blow 2 (hosted by DJ 5150)", "Blow 3 (hosted by DJ Scream & DJ 5150)", "Blow 3.5 Grams(hosted by Traps N Trunks & DJ Mic Tee)" and "The Come Up (hosted by Traps N Trunks)".
- 2007: Da Supplyer
- 2007: daNeighborhood Dopeman (hosted by the Aphilliates & DJ Drama)
- 2008: The Takeover (with Frayser Boy)
- 2009: Certified Dopeboy (hosted by DJ Scream)
- 2009: Got Work
- 2010: The Re-Up (hosted by DJ Scream)
- 2010: Certified Dopeboy Vol. 5
- 2011: Blow (hosted by DJ 5150)
- 2011: Blow 2 (hosted by DJ 5150)
- 2012: Blow 3 (hosted by DJ Scream & DJ 5150)
- 2013: Blow 3.5 Grams(hosted by Traps N Trunks & DJ Mic Tee)
- 2013: The Come Up (hosted by Traps N Trunks)
- 2014: Kings Of The Trap OJ Da Juiceman & Criminal Manne (hosted by DJ Scream & DJ Woogie)
- 2016: Return Of The Neighbourhood Dopeman