Criminal Statutes Repeal Act 1861
|Long title||An Act to repeal certain Enactments which have been consolidated in several Acts of the present Session relating to indictable Offences and other Matters.|
|Citation||24 & 25 Vict c 95|
|Royal assent||6 August 1861|
This Act was one of the criminal law consolidation Acts 1861. It effected repeals consequential on the other six Acts.
It "should have been the last Act of the series to receive the Royal Assent, and have been numbered accordingly."
- Halsbury's Statutes,
- George Kettilby Rickards. The Statutes of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, 24 & 25 Victoria, 1861. Printed by Eyre and Spottiswoode, printers to the Queen. London. 1861. Pages 321 to 334.
- A Collection of the Public General Statutes passed in the Twenty-fourth and Twenty-fifth Years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Victoria, 1861. Queen's Printer. East Harding Street, London. 1861. Pages 454 to 467.  from Google Books.
- James Edward Davis. The Criminal Law Consolidation Statutes of the 24 & 25 of Victoria, Chapters 94 to 100: Edited with Notes, Critical and Explanatory. Butterworths. 1861. Pages v to xviii (introduction) and pp. 7 to 19 (complete annotated text of the Act) (from Google Books).
- Greaves, The Criminal Law Consolidation and Amendment Acts. Second Edition. V R Stevens, Sons, Haynes, H Sweet and W Maxwell. London. 1862. Pages 349 to 367 (complete annotated text of the Act).
- Francis Towers Streeten and Edward Alfred Hadley. An Analytical Digest of the Cases Reported and Published from Trinity Term 1860 to Michaelmas Term 1865, and contained in the Law Journal Reports, and other contemporary Reports; with References to Statutes Passed within the Same Period. Edward Bret Ince. London. 1868. Page 579 et seq.
- George Kettilby Rickards. The Statutes of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, 24 & 25 Victoria, 1861. Printed by Eyre and Spottiswoode, printers to the Queen. London. 1861. Pages 321.
- Current Law Statutes Annotated 1993. Sweet & Maxwell. London. W Green. Edinburgh. 1994. Volume 4. Alphabetical Table of Statutes. Page 43.
- Chronological Table and Index of the Statutes. Fourth Edition. Queen's Printers. London. 1878. Page 297.
- George Colwell Oke. The Magisterial Synopsis. Supplement to the Seventh Edition. Butterworths. London. 1861. Page 1, note (b).
- List of amendments and repeals in the Republic of Ireland from the Irish Statute Book.
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|