From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cripplers)
|Look up crippler or cripplers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crippler or Cripplers may refer to:
- Any disease such as Poliomyelitis with a disabling effect
- cripplers, small bore guns excluded from grouse shooting
- Horse Crippler cactus, Echinocactus texensis
- Crippler (comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
- The Crippler, nickname of professional wrestler Chris Benoit
- The Crippler, nickname of professional wrestler Ray Stevens
- The Crippler, nickname of mixed martial artist Chris Leben
- Cripplers (EP), by the hardcore punk band This Is Hell.
- Cripplers, possible etymology of the Crips according to LAPD officer W. Dunn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crippler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.