From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crisp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crisp (British English) or potato chip (American English) is a thin slice of a potato, or other root vegetable, deep fried or baked until crispy.
Crisp may also refer to:
- Crisp (food), a type of dessert, usually including fruit
- Crisp (chocolate bar), a line of wafer candy bars based on existing Nestlé brands
- Crisp, North Carolina, an unincorporated community
- Crisp, Texas, a ghost town
- Crisp, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Crisp County, Georgia
- Crisp Glacier, Victoria Land
- Crisp (surname), a list of people
- Crisp Gascoyne (1700–1761), English businessman and Lord Mayor of London
- Crisp Molineux (1730-1792), English Member of Parliament
- Crisp (horse), famous for the 1973 Grand National
- Crisp baronets, a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- CRISP (disambiguation)
- Crisp Building, Sarasota, Florida, on the National Register of Historic Places
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crisp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.