Crisp, as a surname, may refer to:
- Benjamin Crisp (1808–1901), New Zealand carrier, temperance reformer and character.
- Bob Crisp (1911–1994), South African cricketer.
- Charles Frederick Crisp (1845–1896), a U.S. Representative from Georgia.
- Charles R. Crisp (1870–1937), U.S. politician.
- Covelli Loyce "Coco" Crisp (1979– ), baseball center fielder.
- Donald Crisp (1882–1974), English film actor.
- Finlay Crisp (1917–1984), Australian academic and political scientist.
- Fiona Crisp (born 1966), British photographer.
- Frank Crisp (1843–1919), English lawyer and microscopist.
- George Crisp (1911–1982), Welsh footballer who played for Coventry City.
- Hank Crisp (1896–1970), American college sports coach.
- Harold Crisp (1874–1942), Australian judge
- Henry Crisp (by 1505–75), English landowner and politician.
- Hope Crisp(1884–1950), English tennis player, first winner of Wimbledon mixed doubles.
- Jack Crisp (born 1993), Australian rules football player at the Brisbane Lions.
- James Crisp (born 1982), British Paralympic swimmer.
- Joy Crisp, American planetary geologist specializing in Mars geology.
- Mary Dent Crisp, American feminist and Republican Party official
- N. J. Crisp (1923–2005), British television writer, dramatist and novelist.
- Nathaniel Crisp (1762–1819), British prankster and baptizer.
- Nicholas Crisp (c. 1599–1666), English Royalist and Member of Parliament
- Nigel Crisp, Baron Crisp (born 1952), British civil servant.
- Norman Crisp (1923–2005), English television writer.
- Quentin Crisp (1908–1999), English writer, artist's model, actor.
- Quentin S. Crisp (born 1972), British SF writer.
- Ruth Crisp (1918–2007), crossword compiler.
- Stephen Crisp (1628–1692), English Quaker activist and prolific writer.
- Terry Crisp (1943– ), Canadian ice hockey centerman.
- Thomas Crisp (1876–1917), English skipper, won VC.
- Tobias Crisp (1600–1643), English clergyman and reputed antinomian.
- William Crisp (1842–1910), English missionary priest who worked in South Africa.
|This page lists people with the surname Crisp. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|